AL-O-HA

from Oklahoma!!!

Friday, October 12, 2007

My new favorite number:

8 comments:

Terri Steffes said...

Becky, I am so entirely proud to know you. You have been amazing during all this time.

Nancy R said...

Is that 4:15AM? Sorry, I'm not up on my military time!

What a great start to your day!

Becky said...

Yes, AM

And, we have to be there 1 hour in advance...and it's 20-30 minutes away...

do the math!

But, with that said, they have been changing the times with pretty regular frequency, so I am HOPING it will change...

Aloha!

Anonymous said...

We're still hoping Jim's plane will stop for a few hours at Dullas or BWI on its way to Hawaii. We're so happy this long ordeal is over and thank you for keeping us so well informed with all the family news through the Blog. We will be there in spirit.

Love Oma and Opa

Nicki Meier said...

Becky! This is just the greatest news! :) Hey, I have a hard time when tony comes in late from the barn...could NOT imagine what you all have been through.

Very Very Very happy for your sweet little family.
Hugs All Around!

ZeroNine said...

So Beck here's the plan - once you see Jim hold on tight and let the Army know that if Jim must go anywhere outside our 50 states he has to take US (that includes all family, friends, and pets) all with him - that should stop them in their tracks! It's time the ARMY learned how to share.

Give him lots of hugs from VA.

Anonymous said...

Becky I think I just used Colin's blog name by mistake - oops - well at least now you know which family sent what messages to you!

Anonymous said...

Hey my birthday is the 17th what a great present - well more for you than me - but still - wouldn't mind turning 30 again either! Starting to love that number too!