In my excitement - forgot to sign the above comment......we're not anonymous just Mom and Dad wanting to add to the list of positive responses. We're proud of ALL of you.
I don't think he is traveling yet. Probably tomorrow. He is going to call me from Kuwait, but I am not expecting that call until Friday night/Saturday.
Well this one is certainly suitable for framing!! One of these days it will be a great conversation starter. Until then, Becky, enjoy the anticipation of the HOMECOMING.
8 comments:
Cool!!!
That must mean that the rumors are true...Jim IS coming home!!!
Congratulations...and thank you for your service to our country.
Love, Papa
Both those guys look great! Looiking forward to one of them being in HI really soon!
Love, Nana
I know you are so eager. I am praying very hard for your family!
What a picture. Hope that means everyone has said their "Goodbyes" and that Jim is on his way home. Yeah!
In my excitement - forgot to sign the above comment......we're not anonymous just Mom and Dad wanting to add to the list of positive responses. We're proud of ALL of you.
Love, Oma and Opa
I don't think he is traveling yet. Probably tomorrow. He is going to call me from Kuwait, but I am not expecting that call until Friday night/Saturday.
Woo-Hooo! We're so excited for all of you. We know it's gonna be a super sweet reunion!
Love
Ellen and Tony
Well this one is certainly suitable for framing!! One of these days it will be a great conversation starter. Until then, Becky, enjoy the anticipation of the HOMECOMING.
Way to go, Jim!!
Janet a/k/a Mom to Elizabeth
Post a Comment