For the past month, Teresa and Alan have both been telling any one who would listen that they were getting a Wii. Jim and I kept asking, "How do you know? We are NOT buying you a Wii." "We asked Santa." is always their answer.
Sooooo......how does Santa present the present????
Well...Teresa was starting to panic yesterday when she got down to the final couple of presents and realized
1) none of the presents were the right shape to be a Wii
2) none of the presents were addressed FROM SANTA
so she started to cry...big alligator tears..."I was really hoping to get a Wii."
And you could see the doubt of "Santa" mounting...
So, we opened all the presents, then pointed out to the kids that there were some post cards and letters on the tree.
Teresa finally opened hers:

And in it was 1/4th of a note. We all had one...
It said that Santa hooked it up in the basement playroom. (which is where our old TV went down that Jim bought himself a HDTV on Black Friday)So, the kids ran down to the play room only to discover that Santa left ANOTHER note. The playroom was too messy said Santa. It's upstairs by the living room TV...
So the Wii was set up...3 feet from where Teresa was crying big alligator tears...

4 comments:
Bring your Wii to CO so we can all play!
I'm glad Santa came through!
Love, Nana
p.I am very happy! You know we never have video games either and they are dying for a Wii. I broke down a few weeks ago and got a gamecube and they have been enjoying it on rainy days.
Santa brought a Wii to us, too - along with the Wii Fit balance board. Even Oma and Opa got in on the fun! Unlike a lot of other video games, these seem really interactive and "clean." I am sure everyone is going to have a great time with it!
Santa was sure tricky. Glad you found the Wii. Aunt Ellen also got a Wii and we had fun playing with it on Christmas day. I especially liked the tennis. Love, Oma and Opa
Post a Comment