AL-O-HA

from Oklahoma!!!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Buenos Dias!

When Jim and I lived in El Paso, we started greeting each other by saying "Buenos Dias!" Since Alan was little, he has always gotten up early. He used to climb in bed with us and we always started the day with this little banter:

"Buenos Dias"

"¿Cómo se va?"

"
bien, gracias"

So, this morning, I was sitting at the computer in the living room checking my email when Alan ventured out. He said, "Buenos Dias...HEY! IT'S SNOWING!!"

That's right! It was snowing. Not sticking, but definitely snow falling from the sky.

He started screaming. Teresa came running out of her room. Alan ran it to our bedroom to tell Jim (like he couldn't hear or something.)

Then, they sat on the couch and looked at it. When I said they could get their coats on and go out to catch snowflakes on their tongues they said, "Nah. Not right now."

???????

WHAT???

They have been DYING to see snow??!!?? WHAT???

But, then I shoved Katie out and they saw the snow on her back...and got their boots and coats on.


The ground is WAY too wet for it to stick...but it's still falling!

1 comment:

nanapapava said...

Get your long johns ready for Colorado!

Nana