It's the day you have been waiting for, Elizabeth:
YOUR PINEAPPLE IS DONE!
Lynnette let me pick it:
It looks like ants might have made it their home. Too bad. They were going to open it up anyway. It smelled really good, though.
Aloha!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ants!!! How dare they!!!
Thanks for the photo, it looks a little sad. We are enjoying some store bought pineapple here. But it is Dole and I did use my special Dole curved knife to cut it up.
4 comments:
Ants!!! How dare they!!!
Thanks for the photo, it looks a little sad. We are enjoying some store bought pineapple here. But it is Dole and I did use my special Dole curved knife to cut it up.
Aloha,
Elizabeth
I loved the saga of the pineapple! Wouldn't you know that Elizabeth's nemesis---the sugar ant--- would be the culprit here??
Janet
So sorry you didn't try some. Why did you let a few ants stop you? Army Rangers would tell you they are just a little protein.
Wimp.
(It did look very nice though. Very pineappley.)
Nana
enjoy the pineapple!
Post a Comment