AL-O-HA

from Oklahoma!!!

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Insert Howl Here...

Alan is now officially a Wolf Scout!
Here is Mike (the Den Master) pinning the rank on Alan:


And here I am putting the Wolf colors on Alan via Teresa-cam
(interesting perspective, don't you think?!?)

But most importantly,
everyone LOVED the cookies I made!
(See how I made this post all about me???)


ALOHA!

7 comments:

nanapapava said...

I am loving Alan's very sweet face in photo #1. Love that Teresa had the responsibility for photo #2. Got to love that you were able to use my long-ago birthday present for photo #3 (Kitchen Aid mixer.)
Nana

nanapapava said...

Alan...

Hoooowwwwllll-woof-woof-bark-woof!!

(That's "Congratulations" in WOLF language.)

Love,
Papa

Anonymous said...

Becky. I think you enjoy the kids scouting activities as much as they do. Way to go Teresa and Alan. Improving your skills all the time. Love, Oma and Opa

Anonymous said...

Woo-Hoo! Go Alan! We're so proud of you! And, of course, we're proud of Teresa. And, yes, Becky -we're proud of you, too! (hee hee)
Love
Tony, Ellen and Nicholas

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Alan!!!! Way to go!!! I am impressed......Congratulations.....(And, Teresa, nice photo!)

Anonymous said...

Oops....See above...I forgot to sign it!! Aunt Susan

The Mujahid's said...

Congrats Alan! i agree with nana&papa his face did look "sweet".