Allison said, "Just seeing the curtains down wasn't enough! The lei was still on the lamp!"
Here ya go, Allison: NO LAMP

Or Couch or TV or pictures on the wall

Or dinning table

Yesterday, the movers packed half of the big closet, the living room (minus the desk/computer) and half of the dinning room. Today, they will finish the living room and closet, and pack/load the kids rooms and the guest room. Tomorrow: master bedroom and kitchen.
Sigh...
5 comments:
Becky,
Oh how sad it is! I hate this time of year as everyone packs up and leaves. But now in this civilian world it seems no one moves.
Keep your chin up and enjoy those last days in paradise.
When do you fly out?
Elizabeth
Thanks for the photos. Looks like fun!!! Allison, Mike and Em
Oh I'm so sad already. Aminah said just yesterday "I don't want to start school without Miss Becky" I told her thats the army life. Thank God for the internet and unlimited long distance.
Love,
Bran
Becky,
I've "watched" Paul and Elizabeth go through this so many times!
I can't help but think of poor Katie...what must she be thinking?? Another house and climate for her to get used to. If Nadia is an Army cat than surely Katie is an Army dog...she can take it!
Best of luck with all that lies ahead of you.
Janet
It is sad. Because, if you could, you would just stay forever. I know you love it there. But much of what you love is the community you help to create. I know there will be things to love about Kansas, too. (Just maybe not the weather.)
Nana
Post a Comment