AL-O-HA

from Oklahoma!!!

Friday, August 15, 2008

Converstation about walking to and from school

Players

Mom
Teresa

Setting

Walking to school

Action

Teresa: Mom, I really want to walk to school without you

Mom: I know, hun, but I would wonder all day long if you got to school. Really honey, it's me, not you.

Teresa: But I LOVE school. I promise I would go right to school.

Mom: I know, I know. I was thinking maybe you and Alan could walk home from school together.

Teresa: ???

Mom: Have you seen Kelly and Grant walk home together? (They live across the street. Kelly is in 5th grade and Grant is in 2nd)

Teresa: Yes

Mom: They walk home together holding hands. I even heard Kelly asking Grant about his day...

Teresa: Well THAT ain't gonna happen...

5 comments:

nanapapava said...

Well that is pretty funny.
Maybe you could buy binoculars and watch to see if they get to school. As far as walking home holding hands.....they are less than 2 years apart in age.... that ain't going to happen.

Nana

The Mujahid's said...

Thats really funny, i can actually hear Teresa saying that to you. Nice to walk to school than truck them in minivan everyday. Get her prepaid phone and call her!!LOL
I know what to send for christmas.
yes,Dana let her in, on probation of course. we are getting our implements next week.

Nicki Meier said...

Now that made me have a BWhwhahahahha moment! :)

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahhahaha
haaaaaaaaaaaa hahahah

That is a RIOT!!

I can't believe it...That is hilarious......


Aunt Susan

Sarah said...

Bwahahahaha. I made the girls at work read this one.

At least Teresa's thoughts are never a mystery. It's better than saying "Yes Mom" and then stuffing Alan in a dumpster on the way home.