AL-O-HA

from Oklahoma!!!

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Have you seen the lamp shades?

We have arrived.

As previously stated, we have a house. On Tuesday, they delivered our "Stuff."

On Wednesday, we enrolled the kids in School.

On Thursday, we started unpacking said "stuff."

On Friday, we waited around ALL DAY for the cable guy to turn on the cable, phone and Internet...just in time for the power to go out...

Our neighbors said they have been here for 2 weeks and this is the second time it has gone out!

Anyway, be on the look out for an email with our new contact information and, if you see the lamp shades that go on the living room lights, give us a holler!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I think they're hiding out with our knife block.

nanapapava said...

Your grandmother crocheted afghans for you and your brother. When we moved to DC I thought yours was gone. Thought we left it in a hotel or at camp. Nope. It was in the box marked "sewing machine" that I was in no hurry to unpack (for a year.) The brain surgeon movers used it as cushioning for the sewing machine head. If they used your lampshades for cushioning though, I think you may be in trouble.
Nana