Becky,I am so happy to hear Katie is safe and sound. How is she enjoying her new digs?Elizabeth
Glad to hear Katie is reunited with the family! Love to all Oma and Opa
I am sure she'll fit right in at the new place! What a great traveler!Ellen and Tony
Let's hear it for the Hawaii Katie Support Team!!!You guys are the best!Nana
So glad it all worked out!Bet humans and dogs are equally excited! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Becky,
I am so happy to hear Katie is safe and sound. How is she enjoying her new digs?
Elizabeth
Glad to hear Katie is reunited with the family! Love to all Oma and Opa
I am sure she'll fit right in at the new place! What a great traveler!
Ellen and Tony
Let's hear it for the Hawaii Katie Support Team!!!
You guys are the best!
Nana
So glad it all worked out!
Bet humans and dogs are equally excited! :)
Post a Comment