For the first time in two years, Jim was home to bring the kids to school on the first day. We joined all the other Mom's and Dad's in front of the school right at 8am. Jim walked Alan to his class and I walked Teresa to hers. We set up a meeting spot outside for after school. We'll see how crazy it is at 3:15!
Here are a few pictures of the students:

The 4th Grader

The 2nd Grader
(Thanks for the backpack, Aunt Allison and Uncle Mike!
The lunch box came today, BTW)

The fourth grader wouldn't let me take a picture of her in her classroom, but the second grader did:

After we walked to kids to school, Jim came home and donned his Class A Uniform for the first time in, we're guessing, 7 or 8 years. I then drove him to school...and joined the line of "Mommies" dropping off their soldiers at "school." It was pretty funny.
The CGSC student:

(I made him let me take a picture. I said, "Your Mommy isn't here to take a picture of you on your first day of school, so I will!)
8 comments:
They are soo cute, and no uniforms my girls would be green with envy , LOL! Did u say 3:15? Lovely you get an extra hour of "mommy time".
All the students looked great!
Looks like you're having no troubles getting all settled in!
Love
Ellen, Tony and Nicholas
Glad all arrived on time! All of the "students" look great!!! Enjoy! Allison and Mike
Ohhh! They all looked fabulous. Hope all three had fun on their first day. No doubt you had fun with your feet up for a few hours finally :)
Nana
Teresa...You look lovely as a Hannah Montana 4th Grader...ready to star in your own TV series.
Alan...I don't think that 2nd Grade at Ft. Leavenworth will qualify you to be an Army Major...but, it's a step in the right direction.
And, who is that dashing soldier, looking so sharp in his Class A's?
He sure clean's up good!!!
Wonderful First-Day-of-School Pictures.
Love,
Papa
I love everyone's back to school outfits, including the Class A's. What a riot!!
Love, Aunt Susan
Just got home from our week's travels and the first thing we did was log on to the blog.....thanks for the school pictures. They "All" look sharp and ready to go....even the big guy. Love Oma and Opa
Oh my gosh! Look at them all...we don't start school here until the
2nd of Sept.
I am going to get school clothes soon...
Hope they are enjoying the new school...let us know.
Post a Comment