AL-O-HA

from Oklahoma!!!

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Australia (Part 4)

Sorry for the break...holiday fun got in the way...

November 13th
According to Alan


Day 5

Today was my last day in Sydney. I saw the Nutcracker Display.

(in the windows of a local store)










Next, I went to the Anzac WW1 Memorial.


















Then, I went to Hyde Park Barracks Museum


(a museum about the convicts who colonized Australia)






and played Bingo.

(they had age appropriate scavenger hunts for the kids to complete! They had a B L A S T!!!)
















Last, I went to the Royal Botanical Garden and found a geocache. It was a wild day today.

(we also saw lots of FLYING FOXES in the trees!)

2 comments:

nanapapava said...

Som many things in one day -- what a blast (or, as Alan said, "wild day!")

The Clark kids are really growing up as citizens of the world.

Nana

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys, have you thought about moving my travel bug on yet (Seahorse Racer)- The one you found in Sydney. I was worried that it was lost on its first trip. Hope you enjoyed Oz as much as I did. Colin (Blockley Blower UK)