Well, according to the school, he does...Thursday was the last day of school for the kids until 14 Jan (YIKES!). Every year, the music teacher puts together a songfest. This year, it was "Santa, You've Got Mail." There were songs from most of the different winter holidays.
Teresa performed this a couple of times with the chorus over the past week, but this time, the whole school participated. Every grade sang a song.
1st grade sang a version of Feliz Navidad. It was really cute.
Here is Alan's position in the group. I took a video with our new camera (we purchased it to go to Iraq with Jim) and uploaded it to YouTube. However, it is blurry since it uploaded...it's clear my computer.
For some reason, the third grade version of Rudolph wouldn't download from my camera. Any suggestions?
Lastly, the chorus and Hawaiiana class sang "The Hawaiian 12 Days of Christmas." Teresa is behind the people in costume...
Enjoy!
2 comments:
Becky, it's a wonder what you do with the computer.....we loved the programs. Love, Oma and Opa
Well, the other day I tried to listen to these & couldn't make them work. They were fine today. Thanks for helping me spot Teresa and Alan. Sorry we couldn't see Teresa's class song, but I'm glad I got to see her with her red nose :)
Both songs were very nice!
Thanks!
Nana
Post a Comment