So, I looked up my name. Not there. I even looked it up using the name of my ancesters: MacGregor. Again, not there.
Next, I looked up Jim:
Then his dad:
And his older brother:
And his big sister:
And baby brother:
No Ellen and no Katherine, btw.
I look at him and laugh and tell him that I found them all. Jim comes over to the computers and say, "Well, I'm going to look up YOUR family!"
I said, "Sorry hon, only your family is made up of convicts..."
To which another person standing at the computers BURSTS in to laughter...
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Note: yes, I black out the last names because there are weirdo's out there. If any of the above people DOUBT that it REALLY is their name, I will happily send you the original. ;)
2 comments:
Actually I'm surprised that you couldn't find any of our relatives, Becky.....did you use my maiden name and my paternal grandmonther's maiden name? Hmmmm, maybe we don't have as many skeletons in the closet as I thought.
Nana
Our relatives were just too slick to get caught, Nana :)
They were probably on the run :)
Post a Comment