Happy New Year to you , too!Hope your team does well. When I envision Hawaiian Warriors I think the look I have in mind is different from what I would see if I were to watch the game.Nana
Happy New Year to all of you. I've had fun today catching up on your blog entries.I've especially enjoyed the Aussie series. It was fun looking at your Christmas Eve merriment as well. Elizabeth definitely misses the Army community.Stay well.Janet
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Happy New Year to you , too!
Hope your team does well. When I envision Hawaiian Warriors I think the look I have in mind is different from what I would see if I were to watch the game.
Nana
Happy New Year to all of you. I've had fun today catching up on your blog entries.
I've especially enjoyed the Aussie series. It was fun looking at your Christmas Eve merriment as well. Elizabeth definitely misses the Army community.
Stay well.
Janet
Post a Comment