AL-O-HA

from Oklahoma!!!

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Regularly Scheduled Life Event #2

Christmas Hula Performance

Aloha Tower Marketplace

Teresa and Mom (and lots of friends!)


Here is a picture of Becky and Teresa along with some friends!

(Lisa, Becky, Lynette, Teresa & Ashlynn)

And here is Teresa getting ready to dance to Winter Wonderland



(...are you listening...)


And Becky getting ready to dance to White Christmas


(...all your Christmas' be white...)



Mele Kalikimaka!

6 comments:

Nicki Meier said...

Christmas in Hawaii...I just cannot envision it...but you have painted a pretty good picture with these two of you and Teresa!

nanapapava said...

Wish we could have seen it in person! Will be looking for the DVD :) Thanks for the great pictures. You all looked teriffic!

Nana

Anonymous said...

Wish we could have been there. It's hard to imagine hula to Christmas songs but from the pictures, it looks like all of you painted a beautiful scene with your hands. Hope we are on your DED list. Love Oma and Opa

Anonymous said...

Becky,

You know I wish I could have been there. I see your neighbor has joined in, that's terrific. You all look great.

Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing the fun pictures.
Ellen and Tony

Susan Nolan said...

You are beautiful, Becky.....Teresa too :)