AL-O-HA

from Oklahoma!!!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The REAL Clark Field Day

Jim's birthday started out VERY early. We awoke at 4am to the sounds of a mouse being caught in an old trap in our attic. Thanks, rain. We appreciate the fact that you are driving the critters in to our house...NOT!!!

After that, Jim went to play golf with a group from the 94th. (the kids and I went ice skating with the Brownies...post on that to come) When we all got home, we brought out the gifts.

First up: a new wallet (you should see the old one...)

Next, some ukulele books.

Jim has been paying attention when he takes Alan to his lessons and has been messing around on his ukulele. We decided that he should go ahead and learn!



After he opened up the ukulele books, Teresa turned to him and said, "Too bad you don't have your own ukulele, Dad." Then, she and Alan ran up the stairs to get the last present:


I wonder what it could be?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it was a great celebration. We can wait for the "Jim and Alan" ukelele concert with the Becky and Teresa Hula dancers ;-)

Glad it was a happy day.
Love
Ellen and Tony

Anonymous said...

What fun seeing Jim playing Boogie on the Uke. Good Job! Love Oma and Opa

Anonymous said...

That is amazing....I am so impresed with the video.....Amazing....I could hear the kids in the background and was wishing I could see them, too.....Jim is going to be a great player :) I am convinced :)

nanapapava said...

Two things came to mind while viewing --

The son is the teacher

At times Jim has expressions that look like Mike

Nana

PS Happy Birthday, Jim

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you too Jim! Wow you are actually on You Tube! Now it is out there forever!!!!!

Hope you had a great time playing golf.

Elizabeth