AL-O-HA

from Oklahoma!!!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Is this to prepare us for Kansas?

I'm pretty sure the hill in the middle of this picture is AMR!
I just saw this picture on the news:
It's from YESTERDAY!


The funny thing is that I think we were outside at this time. I don't remember it being windy. In fact, now that I think about it, Malia came home from somewhere with her Nana with a new kite and we wondered if it would fly because it wasn't that windy...

HUH...

3 comments:

nanapapava said...

Yes...

Kansas is calling you!!!

Love, Nana & Papa

Sarah said...

Hope your ruby slippers aren't packed in your household goods, or it's going to be a long trip back from Oz.

Tim said...

I have good memories of eating dinner in the bathtub whenever a tornado would roll by our house in Oklahoma. Think of all the family bonding you'll do!