AL-O-HA

from Oklahoma!!!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Saturday

Saturday was our long driving day. We drove from Bellingham, WA to Butte, MT. We thought we wanted to stop in Missoula, but we decided to drive a little farther since we were making such good time. That way, today, we only have to drive 181 miles to get to Dee and Kerry's house.

We did enjoy looking at all the different scenery WA, ID and MT had to offer. We especially liked driving by the lakes. There were people in boats, swimming or fishing in every lake, stream, ford or pond we passed! They looked crystal blue = C O L D!!!

We also had a fun time taking picture of all the signs that we saw that reminded us of people we know. Can you guess who we thought of when we saw THIS sign?

I have to throw in here that we have been looking at licence plates and have seen 25 of the 50 states!! Even Vermont and Connecticut!

This water skier wiped out big time about 1 second after I snapped this picture. Too bad!


Today we are headed to Columbus, MT. Then, on Monday, we enter Yellowstone National Park for 5 days. We will not have phone or internet access AT ALL during this time. Sorry. No blog updates.

C U on the Flip side!!

2 comments:

nanapapava said...

I've often wished I had taken pictures of signs (road signs, businesses, etc) with names of our family and friends. So many!

Looks like lots of interesing scenery. And, I'm sure that for others playing the "liscence plate game" you are a big help with your HI plates :)
Nana

Anonymous said...

Ellebsburg sounds like a great place to visit. I'll have to put that on our to-do list! =)

Your stories have been great so far - seems like the large amount of travel is taking no toll on you all so far!

Hope the rest of the trip is as smooth!

Love
Ellen, Tony and Nicholas