AL-O-HA

from Oklahoma!!!

Friday, July 18, 2008

Views from the plane






Our last view of Ohau:

HONEYMOON BEACH!!














Our last view of the state of Hawaii:

Kalaupapa!!

(sorry the quality is bad. Jim's laptop doesn't have photo edititing software. Click on the picture to make it bigger and easier to see)






And our first view of mainland US:


Mount Rainier!

3 comments:

nanapapava said...

Hi...

I'd say welcome back, but you've always been in the U.S.!!!

Becky doesn't remember it, but she first saw Mt. Rainier when she was about 18 months old...we were stationed at Ft. Lewis, WA. We could see the snow-capped mountain out our front window (when it wasn't raining).

Love,
Papa

Anonymous said...

Wow...Your photography is wonderful...I felt as if I were in the plane.....Amazing...Aunt Susan

nanapapava said...

Wow! The Mt Ranier shot is especially wonderful. I remember the first time I saw it. It is certainly the domininant feature when you live in Tacoma!

Nana